Wall clock made of oak wood hanging slats 60cm version with white hands
Dekostyl is all about quality. All wall panels, coffee tables, wine stands and decorative elements are made from high-quality building materials and are handcrafted by wood construction experts.
Secure payment methods
Wall clock made of oak wood hanging slats 60cm with white hands
The elegant wall clock made of oak slats 60cm with white hands is a perfect combination of modern design and functionality, ideal for large living rooms and Scandinavian interiors.
Design and style
- High-quality materials: Made of black MDF and ecological oak plywood.
- Scandinavian style: Elongated, symmetrical slats create a harmonious impression, ideal for modern wooden accessories.
Easy assembly and adjustment
- Easy to assemble: thanks to the specially developed template and illustrated instructions. There is also an instruction video.
- Color Variations: Available with black or white hands to match your decor.
Technical details and comfort
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 cm, size of the central element 18 cm, height of the letters approx. 15 cm.
- Quiet Movement: Running movement, very quiet without ticking effect.
- Additional Material: Strong foam tape for attachment and one AA battery included.
The wall clock made of oak slats 60cm is not only a timepiece, but also a stylish decorative element that brings warmth and modernity to your home. Choose the variant with white hands to add an elegant touch to your room and experience the combination of aesthetic design and practical functionality.
At Dekostyl we work with many carriers such as UPS, DHL, DPD and many others to ensure the best quality in the delivery of our products.
All orders are free shipping and custom made.
Our products can be purchased at any time. After the order is placed, the production of the goods begins and will be with you in 4-6 weeks .
SOLID WALNUT WOOD - Walnut wood originating from the USA is very robust and resistant to dirt and damage. It is distinguished by a unique chocolate shade. The beautiful structure of the grain creates beautiful ambience.
Solid oak wood - oak wood from Poland is hard and particularly resistant to damage. A characteristic of oak is its high weight, which can be seen here with a light color tone.
All materials used come from certified forests and have been processed in accordance with high sustainability guidelines.